Super Smash Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Legacy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A-Town people!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrath_Maker
Admin
Wrath_Maker

Male Number of posts : 22
I live in: : Allentown, Pennsylvania
I like to/Iwork at: : Student, Gamer, Wendy's.
My favorite character is: : Mario All Day!
Registration date : 2008-05-01

A-Town people! Empty
PostSubject: A-Town people!   A-Town people! Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Yo waddup A-Town this is the new website by ya boy Luis G. Join this website and find out whats goin on in da city. you can find things out like challenges and evenpublic or private tournaments. Private tournaments are held for money and public tournaments are held for prizes. Sometimes money can be a prize in public tourneys. The onlly differnce is that in public tourneys, if money is a prize, winner takes all. In private Tourneys, There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. For example, everyone must bid in $20 to participate and there are 8 participants, there is $160 dollars in the tourney. Winner would take $100, 2nd takes $40, and 3rd takes $20. Get it? Good. Now pay attetion to the site often cuz there WILL be tournaments sooner than you think...
Back to top Go down
https://supersmashbroslegacy.board-directory.net

A-Town people!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Super Smash Legacy :: Local :: Allentown, PA-
Jump to: